Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 13, 2011
Orlando, FL
We have threads specifically for Goofini & the Mine Train, but I saw nothing for the overall project... figured it was a good time for one as they soft-opened parts yesterday.

Some beautiful things as well as some real "head-scratchers."

For example... a new addition to any park is going to be a people-magnet - we've all seen it happen. Gaston's Tavern has two dining rooms. The posted maximum capacity of the smaller dining room is 24 people.

Some photos from around the area here.

Video of Gaston's Tavern, with Gaston himself and the most awesome duckface in history
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdW4D1YJMok

What's going on here? Blog o sphere is ripping Disney over dragons and lack of mine trains. :-O

pandorazboxx said:
What's going on here? Blog o sphere is ripping Disney over dragons and lack of mine trains. :-O

Five years to build what is essentially a median between Barn and BTMRR. Pathetic. Spread the cost over as many years as possible is less bottom line impact. THE TDO WAY! Forget the guest experience. Worry about the wallet. Add new items on a regular basis and they won't need all these BS discounts (that are not really discounts) just to get less than satisfying room numbers.

Using a dragon for Promo of a half open new land and advertising it when the dragon is now gone for the most part never to really be seen in WDW again.

Reactions: Haberdasher1973
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad