Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Kinda makes sense it's Intamin with their launch experience, but single rail is more an RMC thing. Curious if we're about to see a lot more competition and installments of single rail coasters.

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
Intamin primarily put out a ride design like this specifically for parks that were low on space but wanted a thrilling attraction. Seems to me like Luna Park realized that and decided to go with Intamin over RMC or another manufacturer who could've made a larger and clunkier ride.

Reactions: Zachary

Dombot

:)
Mar 30, 2020
Atlanta
This definitely seems more like a family-thrill coaster, but man what an amazing fit for the park. Really cool to see a classic park like this expand so much, I really love seeing stuff like this.

Reactions: Zachary
Nov 30, 2018
I’d imagine that the lower steel content on this ride drives down costs a healthy amount with the high price of steel, making single rails more attractive to prospective customers. While RMC may have been first to market, it’s not surprising other manufacturers would match the style to drive down their offerings at that price level.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad