Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jun 27, 2013
Covington,VA
I remember when we use to go to BGW stopping at a restaurant that has a really good breakfast buffet. I think it's near outlets. Does anyone know the restaurant I am talking about? I know it's has green and white inside..

RE: Looking For..

This might not be what you're looking for, but Bistro 205 in France (by Griffon) was set up as a buffet a few years ago. It was by all of the little shops in France, so that might be what you're thinking of with the outlets? Not sure about the green and white, though. Unfortunately, they changed it into an expensive full-service restaurant rip-off serving the same food found elsewhere in the park before it eventually closed down. Hope this helps, though. :)

Reactions: Julia

nathan-fillion-well-nevermind.gif

Der...uh...never mind... :blush:

I am not sure as I never eat in the tourist areas of Williamsburg. But here is a link of all the major restaurants in the district. I am sure it is one of them. :) http://www.visitwilliamsburg.com/restaurants/

I know of a pancake place near the Captain George's that sits near a gas station. I forgot what it's called, but it sits in the lobby of a former motel. There is another pancake place next to the smaller outlet mall past the Howard Johnson's. I think it's called Hot Stacks.

Not sure if either is the pancake place you're looking for. The town is full of them.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad