Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jun 29, 2012
Just as a curious question, if, for some reason, you end up staying inside the park past closing (i.e. you're in the bathroom and don't "finish up" your business fast enough), would you get locked in the park?

No, security does sweeps of the area at the end. Even if you are missed, there are actually no physical barriers to keep you inside.

Alpengöat said:
If they catch you in the park after closing, they strip you of all belongings and throw your body and soul into a pit of eternal damnation and despair.

Translation: You'll ride Europe in the Air for all eternity.:p

PzP said:
No, security does sweeps of the area at the end. Even if you are missed, there are actually no physical barriers to keep you inside.

That's not entirely true. There are gates that lock off the turnstiles area, as well as all of the security gates along the perimeter of the park. The only area you would be able to get out is the employee entrance/exit areas behind New France.

From what I heard, the park can be very scary at night with very little lighting and sound. Although chances of guests accidentally trapped in the park are very slim. They'd have to try and then maybe it will happen. But I'm sure Carter knows all about this ;) just PM him.

But yes, security clears the park by section and makes sure no guest is left behind, making it near impossible.

Cool Doctor Money said:
About how long does it take for them to clear the park? And how thorough are they really at 11pm and trying to get home?

Extremely thorough. Most security working at this time of night are there for at least another hour or working the entire night. The clearing of the hamlets begins at the back of the park and moves forward. By the time England is cleared for the night, Germany is in full overnight mode which includes maintenance, repairs, and anything that would take the night to do. Judging from when I worked HOS it usually takes about 90 minutes for the park to fully clear out. All depends on the size of the crowd come closing time.

So, on the off chance that you get stuck on the toilet long enough, the security manages to not notice you, and you eventually realize that the stall you're in is out of toilet paper, what would the security do if you ran out of the bathroom with your pants around your ankles asking for toilet paper?

jmu2011 said:
Extremely thorough. Most security working at this time of night are there for at least another hour or working the entire night. The clearing of the hamlets begins at the back of the park and moves forward. By the time England is cleared for the night, Germany is in full overnight mode which includes maintenance, repairs, and anything that would take the night to do. Judging from when I worked HOS it usually takes about 90 minutes for the park to fully clear out. All depends on the size of the crowd come closing time.

That might be a pretty rad (and creepy) job. Patrolling Busch Gardens at night. How would one get such a job?

What are the chances we could get BG to let us hang out there at night...for charity or something?

Bein there at night with no one else is pretty creepy. I mean, it has points where it's busy with maintenance but most of the time there is no one around for miles literally. I have never seen security roam the park at night, just at the gates.

I think the job you might want is a grounds keeping job? You know basically sterilize the park in the dark.

But security is very meticulous about it, I've never seen them search bathrooms, but I'm sure they do.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad