Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
Does anyone remember that little kiddie LNM-themed coaster that was by Lil' Clydes? It's not in RCDB, but I've seen pictures of it. Does anyone else remember this? Do you have any more pictures?

Yes there was. It was called little Nessie and ran where the lockers are now.

I don't have any pictures, but I'm pretty sure Nora posted one somewhere.

Where have you seen pictures?! This is one of those things that I know must of existed but have yet to see any pictures of. If you have any, please post them.

Here is the link to the picture that Nora posted, scroll down a little and you will se it. Sorry all the the "the" and "stable" are highlighted, I searched for "The Stables" to find the picture so it highlighted all the "the" and "stable."

I never knew there was something like that...Half the cool stuff got torn down before i was born.

^Im not sure how cool a kiddie oval coaster thing is, but it would have been fun to see how BGW has frown through out the years. Unfortunatly I never even got to experience Big Bad Wolf and every time I go to the park and I see thos footers in the water it reminds me of how much I would have liked to get to ride it.

My first trip to BGW was the 2010 season, and I went down because I was supposed to go to Great Adventure, but it was raining up there. My dad suggested to go to BGW.

michaelcollier1 said:
My first trip to BGW was the 2010 season, and I went down because I was supposed to go to Great Adventure, but it was raining up there. My dad suggested to go to BGW.

I first went when i was 4, but i got addicted around 2008.

When I was a kid I always went to Kings Dominion, because it is closer.... I didn't know what I was missing out on. I still love Kings Dominion but BGW is just different......

Well back on subject, why doesn't the RCDB have this coaster on the list?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad