Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
frgnbshgrnz has been banned for spam. The posts that you can go see now are a very small fraction of what I woke up to this morning. The ones that have been left are only the ones that had been replied to already.

Peyton and Jake have both been banned as after some research, it appears that all three of those accounts are being operated by the same person and hence, Payton and Jake are both liable for class one offenses as well (using multiple accounts for malicious purposes).

All three accounts have been given an email they can use to contact the admins if they wish to repeal or challenge their ban.

That dude would have his alts thank his own posts to look cool

giphy.gif

Pretzel Kaiser said:
Same.  Have the staff dealt with the secret Illuminati chat rooms yet?

By abolishing the IRC, yes we have. The days of people being pressured out of the community or banned because of a mob mentality generated within a small subset of the community are long over.

Well I was for a little bit at least. At one point back in 2011 or 2010 I got annoyed and left. When I left I deleted all my posts which caused some reticulations that made the admins feel like banning me. Sorta the "I quit/Oh yeah well you're fired dealio" It's all good now though.

Reactions: Mushroom
Zachary said:
Pretzel Kaiser said:
Same.  Have the staff dealt with the secret Illuminati chat rooms yet?

By abolishing the IRC, yes we have. The days of people being pressured out of the community or banned because of a mob mentality generated within a small subset of the community are long over.

We look fondly upon the days where the elite ruling class remained intact.

The Admins have not had a chance to discuss this yet, but based on his posts, I anticipate a Forum membership vote on his ultimate fate. He is clearly banned for a week right now.

From the rules:
- Each warning expires automatically in six months;
- Five warnings (100%) in six months will result in a one-week ban; and
- Each additional two warnings within a six-month period will trigger a forum membership vote to decide between a ban for life and a two-week ban.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad