List of Banned Users with Reasons

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
Zachary said:
(Sorry about the crazy long delay on getting David added to the list. It totally skipped my mind. My bad.) :-/
I don't blame you, I have tried to forget him too!

Jul 10, 2014
I don't really think it's appropriate to use this thread to make jokes about specific people, regardless of one's personal opinion of the banned user. It might not be a violation of any forum rule (and the user may deserve it) but it feels unseemly to me.

Aug 31, 2013
Brandon, FL
Nicole said:
Yes.  I find it frustrating when people function in the gray area like that.  We can't do anything about it, but it lowers the tone of the forum.
There should be no bias. Period.

Whether you like somebody or not, it shouldn't affect how the forum operates.

Just my two cents.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Not sure what you are talking about. There is no bias. My point is that it is a problem when people's posts don't violate any rules but are clearly mean spirited.

Reactions: Zachary

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
shb5007, 02-21-2015
Broke terms of unbanning by maintaining a duplicate account in violation of a long-standing rule.

We PMed the unbanned users and posted this single strike policy here.

"Lastly, it should be noted that people's previous bans won't be forgotten. Anyone who does opt to attempt to rejoin the community will be put under strict "Last Warning" status. One strike, and they'll be out once again."

Reactions: CoasterJon18
Sep 27, 2009
Richmond, VA
Caleb said:
People need to get lives...
Agreed! I'm all about having a respectable disagreement like adults are supposed to do, but when you start bashing, threatening, or just become vicious, bye bye!

Zach, do you remember that guy I told you about that started BG Cabana? Is he one of the banned peeps?

Reactions: Caleb
Login or Register to Hide This Ad