Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 15, 2011
Winston Salem, NC
My daughter unfortunately is in a tall walking boot and we are due to visit next week. We ride everything and were curious if there were any rides she wouldn't be able to with the boot on. Don't pay attention to those things until it affects you.

I would definitely check at the Welcome center where people can sign up for RAP. They will have all the rides restrictions there.

My daughter unfortunately is in a tall walking boot and we are due to visit next week. We ride everything and were curious if there were any rides she wouldn't be able to with the boot on. Don't pay attention to those things until it affects you.

Per BGW's accessibility guide (Here's the LINK - page 7)...

CASTS, BRACES, AND WALKING BOOTS

Guests with a full arm cast, full leg cast, or braced arm cast may be restricted from riding certain rides and should refer to the Ride Information section of this guide for more information. Guests with walking boots and knee braces will be able to ride as long as the boot or brace fits comfortably in to the ride unit.

Thank you. I found that then if you read under each ride down the document it's different depending on the ride. Think she's gonna just go without so she can ride everything with no issues.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad