Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 5, 2017
I did ride for about an hour straight back in 2019. Spring break, slow day, last hour of park operations. My daughter and I got on with no line. Got back and no line, asked ride ops if we could stay on and they said yes. We went through 7 times before someone was waiting at the platform. I figured that that was the end but they asked the couple if they minded waiting until the next log. Stopped counting at 12. Ride ops was probably happy since it is much harder to load/unload than just let us stay on.

Merboy

Resident Sea Monster
Oct 25, 2009
Raleigh, NC
www.thelanternlight.com
I did ride for about an hour straight back in 2019. Spring break, slow day, last hour of park operations. My daughter and I got on with no line. Got back and no line, asked ride ops if we could stay on and they said yes. We went through 7 times before someone was waiting at the platform. I figured that that was the end but they asked the couple if they minded waiting until the next log. Stopped counting at 12. Ride ops was probably happy since it is much harder to load/unload than just let us stay on.

That's the best. I LOVE when that happens, although I think it's not been since Big Bag Wolf for me. I bet your daughter was thrilled too!

Coasternerd

What’s better than one coaster? 2 coasters!
Dec 7, 2021
I apologize. I did not think it ended up opening during 2020. They were only open in august for the ride to be open- and it took more people to run than others. Come to think of it, I may have ridden it in 2020. I can’t remember.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Login or Register to Hide This Ad