Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 23, 2009
This thread will be for the Le Mans Raceway.

Attachments

• lemans.jpg
    lemans.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 97
  • lemans2.jpg
    lemans2.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 84
  • lemans3.jpg
    lemans3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 82
I wish there were more pictures, I remember I loved this ride, it was my favorite now Roman Rapids is my favorite.

FYI- BGW still has the cars in storage! How cool would it be to just take one out for a spin around the parking lot... like a little Le Mans car Indy race. :D

They are actually using a few of the cars in the Aquitaine parade during Illuminights. It's cool to see them driving down the street and not on a track. Also, if you look on Google Earth you will find a storage area to the South East of where Drachen Fire was you can see the cars lined up...I wonder why?

i heard a rumor they were going to build a new track, that would kick so much booty, id be stoked, and it would be even more awesome if they built it and took a hint from Kings Dominion and Blue Ridge Blood Bathed it for HoS

This was always my favorite pic of Le Mans.

Attachments

• le mans.jpg
    le mans.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 97
It just dawned on me how gorgeous it would have been if Le Mans had still been operational during Christmas Town. -sigh-

-Skyrider

jedijunky said:
They are actually using a few of the cars in the Aquitaine parade during Illuminights. It's cool to see them driving down the street and not on a track. Also, if you look on Google Earth you will find a storage area to the South East of where Drachen Fire was you can see the cars lined up...I wonder why?

Yours truly found them and posted a thread in the attractions section. If you want to take another look at it.

Closer pic of the cars taken in the 1980's.

Attachments

• BG race cars 1.jpg
    BG race cars 1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 44
  • BG race cars 2.jpg
    BG race cars 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad