Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
looking at the site plans, there is something on the new one not on the old one... transformer pads for a future attraction not part of this project.

You see, this is where I'm sorta out of my depth. I was told there may be evidence of the Festhaus Park project in the electrical for this building, but I'm not qualified to make heads or tails of it. Thanks a ton for the confirmation!

Oh my god. The plans literally say that. HOW DID I MISS THIS?! And it wasn't just me! So many of us missed this! Thank you so much for pointing this out!

Last edited:
The green house area appears to be in the normal condition for this time of year from the train.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
You see, this is where I'm sorta out of my depth. I was told there may be evidence of the Festhaus Park project in the electrical for this building, but I'm not qualified to make heads or tails of it. Thanks a ton for the confirmation!

Oh my god. The plans literally say that. HOW DID I MISS THIS?! And it wasn't just me! So many of us missed this! Thank you so much for pointing this out!
sometimes you look at everything else and just need another set of eyes... especially when people were comparing the original plans and modified plans.

Not sure if this is related:

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment doing business as Busch Gardens Williamsburg leased 6,100 square feet of office/warehouse space at 300 McLaws Circle in Williamsburg. F. Craig Read represented the landlord.

Does anyone know if the stockade fence always ended at the greenhouse area?

Attachments

• 20220318_174104.jpg
    20220318_174104.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
Not sure if this is related:

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment doing business as Busch Gardens Williamsburg leased 6,100 square feet of office/warehouse space at 300 McLaws Circle in Williamsburg. F. Craig Read represented the landlord.

Could be temporary entertainment storage... I know Tampa has/had something similar near their park for HOS.

Couldn't get a picture but there are about a half dozen people walking around the area right now and they don't look like landscaping employees.

Reactions: Nibbins and Zachary
It's worth noting that this site plan is STILL not approved. It was rejected by the county for a third time late last month after, once again, failing fire, landscaping, stormwater, and other required inspections.
I wonder if they are possibly doing a walk work on possibly reworking the site plan. The people on site were definitely to well dressed to be doing landscaping work.

Reactions: panopticon31
I wonder if they are possibly doing a walk work on possibly reworking the site plan. The people on site were definitely to well dressed to be doing landscaping work.
My money is on them just pitching "temporary" tents instead. It's basically an upgraded version of the dollar store shower curtain rendering that @Zachary made

Attachments

• download_20220412_184005.jpg
    download_20220412_184005.jpg
    844.1 KB · Views: 84
why don't they just put all the extra stuff in someones garag or something? seems like a waste of money to put a roof over some props or something idk

The green house area appears to be more empty and there is now a second stack located there.

Attachments

• 20220505_152328.jpg
    20220505_152328.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 59
  • 20220505_152334.jpg
    20220505_152334.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 59
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad