Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The dragon eggs have been removed for about two weeks now. Initially I though that the red dragon on Demon Street had hatched and that was why. But after checking more closely, the blue mommy dragon couldn't possibly be his mother. Anyway, I finally found someone who could tell me more about the missing eggs. She said that they were made of fiberglass and that a big section had cracked. Me being the sm@rt@$$ that I am said that "They're eggs. They are supposed to have cracks." She was mildly amused. What she meant was that the structure had cracked and they have been pulled out to be repaired. She implied that they wouldn't be back until next Spring. Now the mommy dragon gets to stare at a pile of mulch for the next six months or so. :(

Attachments

• LOTD - no eggs 1.JPG
    LOTD - no eggs 1.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 98
^They will probably be playing Top 40 music loud enough to be heardfrom the parking lots! :p

My recollection several years ago in that section was of their playing really painful, high-pitched, children's choir covers of songs. It made my ears bleed. Top 40 would be better than that.

It is possible that I am confusing BGT LoD with BGW LoD, but I would swear they both had that "music" for a while.

No, it was the music your taking about. Where pop would be better is debatable. I really don't think the kids care what music is played in the end, but pop doesn't fit the park at all.

Pretzel Kaiser said:
No, it was the music your taking about. Where pop would be better is debatable. I really don't think the kids care what music is played in the end, but pop doesn't fit the park at all.

The kids don't care, but the suffering adults walking by should.

Agree that Pop doesn't fit. I was just saying it is the lesser of evils.

Reactions: Kitty
Did you know LotD has REAL dragons?!

Some little critters in the Dragon Digs building:

Attachments

• lotd lizard.jpg
    lotd lizard.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 57
  • lotd lizard tank.jpg
    lotd lizard tank.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 42
  • lotd lizard info.jpg
    lotd lizard info.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 36
  • lotd lil critter.jpg
    lotd lil critter.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 37
  • lotd lil critter close.jpg
    lotd lil critter close.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 46
Yes, CK, you should definitely check it out! Also, I realized the picture of the bearded dragon's info above is really small--here is a larger version you may actually be able to read!

Attachments

• lotd lizard info big.jpg
    lotd lizard info big.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: chickenking
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad