Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Kraken was renamed back to simply "Kraken" after the failure of the VR "Kraken: Unleased." Signage in the park has already been changed. Along with this, the track has been repainted to green and the supports to blue. Formerly it was light blue track and yellow supports.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Glad I got my first ride the last few months the ride had it's original paint job I guess hah. I loved Kraken imagine it probably rides a little smoother now after the paint job. I thought it was a little shaky in row 4 when I rode but then I came back to VA and rode Dominator and was corrected on what a shaky B&M Floorless feels like.

Glad I got my first ride the last few months the ride had it's original paint job I guess hah. I loved Kraken imagine it probably rides a little smoother now after the paint job. I thought it was a little shaky in row 4 when I rode but then I came back to VA and rode Dominator and was corrected on what a shaky B&M Floorless feels like.
Only in the second half!

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Are you sure all of those people actually have QQs? Tour groups, disability passes, and QQs all load from the same entrance at Kraken.

Reactions: Coasternerd
Are you sure all of those people actually have QQs? Tour groups, disability passes, and QQs all load from the same entrance at Kraken.
No way to tell without being in sight of that side, but somebody must have said something, as they reverted to rows 2 and 7 by the time we got up to the boarding area.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad