Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Coasterguy95

Intimidator 305 enjoyer, I make yt vids, watch em!
Jul 6, 2022
www.youtube.com
This is big. Kings island filed a notice of commencement, featuring b and m, the last time this happened was with Orion.
I’m assuming this will be for the vortex plot, and judging by how much cf hates intamin, and the blitz is what would really complete kings island and a bunch of other cf parks, this might be a surf.
Thoughts anyone?
Also to see the documents, search up kings island in the search (I tried copying the actual document but it wouldn’t work)

Going from the list of contractors in that document, I for one am excited to see the first GCI/B&M hybrid waterslide. And with Gravity Kraft rafts and onboard frozen beverage service? Sweet!
Maybe it’s just offseason evaluations and repairs? They have worked with all those companies, most recently gravity Kraft on the beast retrack

This is big. Kings island filed a notice of commencement, featuring b and m, the last time this happened was with Orion.
I’m assuming this will be for the vortex plot, and judging by how much cf hates intamin, and the blitz is what would really complete kings island and a bunch of other cf parks, this might be a surf.
Thoughts anyone?
Also to see the documents, search up kings island in the search (I tried copying the actual document but it wouldn’t work)
I would like to point out, as several others on Instagram have pointed out, that these commencements have to be filed before any large scale projects happen. It does NOT mean there will be a new coaster. These commencements are required to have a list of companies that they have existing contracts with, B&M being on there because they just built OrIoN, GravityKraft (same as Gravity Group, I think it’s a subdivision) for retracking work that was performed on the beast, GCI for trackwork on Racer and built Mystic. Someone else pointed out that there were several companies that mostly do appearance work, such as Baynum Painting, and several others that largely do thematic and landscaping work. If they are doing anything like that, this is likely just large scale improvements, as well as possible retheme (KD didn’t announce Jungle X until the middle of the winter so there is that.)

EDIT:
Incorrect information—Jungle X announced at a different time, other various park improvements announced during that time.

Last edited:
Here’s a screenshot to make everything easier…

Attachments

• CE207926-03FA-45E8-9B05-D4ABE0C379A8.jpeg
    CE207926-03FA-45E8-9B05-D4ABE0C379A8.jpeg
    185.5 KB · Views: 32
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad