Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Well that’s a potentially MAJOR deal... I honestly didn’t expect that entire side of the park to be included in Jungle X. FOF & Backlot wouldn’t be the hardest rides to retheme, but I still think I’d rather see FOF & 305 become their own area instead of (particularly 305) be JX’ed. Either way, exciting that they do seem to have a few more things planned in a Phase 2 or 3!

I’m confused does this mean they’re gonna re-theme 305 flight and blsc? Or are they talking about the volcano plot? Someone help me out😭

Given that the map is labeled Jungle X, it suggests to me that KD views everything from Safari Thrills to i305 as being part of the land. We've heard rumors of a big, multi-year retheme project since the removal of Volcano and this hints that the scope could be downright enormous.

Last edited:
Given that the map is labeled Jungle X, it suggests to me that KD views everything from Safari Thrills to i305 as being part of the land. We've heard rumors of a big, multi-year retheme project since the removal of Volcano and this hints that the scope could be downright enormous.
If I’m not mistaken….pure area wide, this would make it one of the biggest single themed areas in any park outside FL and LA right?

Not looking at any areas, but including backstage areas it's 31 acres. Unrelated but related, there's a TON more space between FOF and I305 than I thought.

Last edited:
So because I'm dumb. Does this map also include something new in the Volcano plot? Or are we just talking about re-themes?

Also let's have some predictions on the new themes/names for the rides in this area.

FoF is shown outside. Is that for effect or would they take down the building. I personally hope they wouldn't but I know my concept thought at the moment would be way too damn expensive.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
FoF is shown outside. Is that for effect or would they take down the building. I personally hope they wouldn't but I know my concept thought at the moment would be way too damn expensive.

Flight of Fear looks like it's depicted in some sort of dark cloud. Sorta hints to me that it is probably remaining indoors—possibly a temple themed to some nocturnal animal...?

Also, just from a practical standpoint, I can't imagine a reason for the building to come down.

I wonder if they may take the spaghetti bowl section outside, but leave the load/unload and launch indoor

• Wow
Reactions: SWStevo
Flight of Fear looks like it's depicted in some sort of dark cloud. Sorta hints to me that it is probably remaining indoors—possibly a temple themed to some nocturnal animal...?
Maybe. Maybe Birdeater on the post-it note is the new name hiding in plain sight. My thought would be to leave it indoors, make the entrance look temple like and keep an alien theme, but make it like the pyramid conspiracy theory type story.

Reactions: AlpenChariot
One of the names on the post-it is Goliath and Birdeater.
“Goliath Birdeater” is simply the type of tarantula used here.

Also, I kinda love the idea of making FOF outdoors, but that’s an entire mountain of work that would need to go into that. Much simpler & cheaper to throw some ghillie blankets over the facade, swap the aliens for experimental creatures, blast disco jungle sounds & lights in the building.

Reactions: SWStevo and Zachary
Now my question is what could they do with BSC and i305. They don’t need to do anything to anaconda except give it a new paint scheme.
BLSC:: Repaint the shells to look like jeeps, do a smuggling theme.
i305:: This would make an excellent Tiger themed ride or something fast.

They should go through with a wing coaster back here and theme it to a condor.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad