Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 15, 2019
Hey, I'm trying to create a satire wiki about all of the KD rides. If you have any ideas or common jokes about popular rollercoasters lmk. :)

You should read Dale Brumsfield's blog, Theme Park Babylon. You might also consider reading his book, Bad Day at the Amusement Park.
It is a highly amusing look at one kids first day on the job. It really is a collection of events that have occurred over the years at KD , (except for the roller-coaster incident... so far as I know). Anyway the two should provide you with a good start.

Reactions: thopping
I mean you can always talk about how many of the rides sound like adult toys...

This is really unfunny, not gonna lie. As soon as it got political I exited the page.

Agree, was going to suggest the same. Stumbled on that looking for Volcano stuff....and my gosh, well, just check it out. Linked in a couple highlights to the Volcano thread referencing his descriptions of Volcano and its predecessors.

Theme Park Babylon was amazing ngl. It was so easy to binge-read.
I wish he would post more often though. ?

I mean you can always talk about how many of the rides sound like adult toys...
No way am I letting this thread age without noting how sad an adult toy Smurf Mountain would be.

Time Shaft, though... so good it's 4-dimensional. One, please. ...Wait. Two please.

Reactions: Jesy
As soon as it got political I exited the page.

I totally understand this criti...

Oh. Uh...

I thought you meant as soon as it got political you got excited... Because that was my reaction... So I created a whole new Uncyclopedia page and wrote the true history of Rebel Yell Racer 75.

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad