Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 15, 2019
Hey, I'm trying to create a satire wiki about all of the KD rides. If you have any ideas or common jokes about popular rollercoasters lmk. :)

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
You should read Dale Brumsfield's blog, Theme Park Babylon. You might also consider reading his book, Bad Day at the Amusement Park.
It is a highly amusing look at one kids first day on the job. It really is a collection of events that have occurred over the years at KD , (except for the roller-coaster incident... so far as I know). Anyway the two should provide you with a good start.

Reactions: thopping

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest Aficionado
Jul 26, 2014
I mean you can always talk about how many of the rides sound like adult toys...

Aug 21, 2016
This is really unfunny, not gonna lie. As soon as it got political I exited the page.

Feb 15, 2019
Agree, was going to suggest the same. Stumbled on that looking for Volcano stuff....and my gosh, well, just check it out. Linked in a couple highlights to the Volcano thread referencing his descriptions of Volcano and its predecessors.

Theme Park Babylon was amazing ngl. It was so easy to binge-read.
I wish he would post more often though. ?

Oct 7, 2011
I mean you can always talk about how many of the rides sound like adult toys...
No way am I letting this thread age without noting how sad an adult toy Smurf Mountain would be.

Time Shaft, though... so good it's 4-dimensional. One, please. ...Wait. Two please.

Reactions: Jesy

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
As soon as it got political I exited the page.

I totally understand this criti...

Oh. Uh...

I thought you meant as soon as it got political you got excited... Because that was my reaction... So I created a whole new Uncyclopedia page and wrote the true history of Rebel Yell Racer 75.

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad