Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
As of Wednesday I have started building Kings Dominion on the Xbox 360 edition of Minecraft. I originally was planning on building Busch Gardens but as I thought about the terrain of the park it would be very challenging. I'm in a flat world at the moment and building the entrance plaza. Once I complete the entrance plaza I will then move to International Street and work Counter Clockwise around the park. I'm using the aerial images from google earth to make everything look as it would from the air. So far I have built the five planters and have added a lot of pavers. I plan on starting the flag poles and adding the bushes to the right side. I will be making a Facebook for this project soon so I can share images.

Help! Help would be greatly appreciated because it is very challenging to recreate this by myself and I still don't have every little detail mapped in to my head unlike BG. If you want to help me my gamer-tag is Captain C Dog 3. If you have an Xbox you are welcome to come and check it out and help. If you have an xbox and you don't use it but you really love Kings Dominion I would recommend checking it out. If you have ever heard of the Disney MCmagic server that is what I'm trying to get it to. To sum it up if you have an Xbox message me through PM and through Xbox Live messaging.

This project will take quite a while but it's summer so I have plenty of time to work on this. I will get all of the roller coasters working. For flats I'll probably just build them but they won't operate. I'm not building the parking lot because it takes up way too much space to have both the park and the parking lot in one world. I will build the water park after I complete the  park. I have a lot of Hope for this project and it really would help if you guys could participate. This project is something I've been dreaming of for quite a while and I'm very excited to hopefully work with you guys and hopefully complete the park!

Reactions: Hoopla and Mushroom

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
I agree. I love the PC more than Xbox. The reason why I did Xbox was because I know more about the Xbox and Im comfortable with the controls. The reasoning behind this is I expect some people on the site who have an Xbox who don't use it say "This sounds pretty cool, maybe I should check it out." PC can be confusing for some people and some computers just can't handle it. Xbox is welcome to new players and separate from everything on computers. Also I'm about 1/4 done with the ticket booths and I built the flags and I completed the cake. Expect pictures on the 10th.

Reactions: I305Evan

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
TEJNKdI.jpg

After a lot of fiddling I could finally upload a picture. Expect a few more today of the cake, tickets and season pass buldings , and Aerial view!

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Zc6asbs.jpg

The cake will not have a sign because it makes the cake look less like a cake and more like some random thing. Also the flags will be built at a later date.
iqv1Lsr.jpg

The tickets and season passes booth about 3/4 done.
Ro0QndE.jpg

From the side. Also all of the signs are exactly what they say at the park.
WI15g0m.jpg

And the back. I need to find some more photos of the side of the ticket booth to complete it.
fjUfqpN.jpg

Finally Aerial view! If you compare this to google earth it is very similar.

I would like to give thanks to Evan for posting pictures in Instagram of the entry area. If you have any pictures of the entry area please put them here. Also please help! If you have a xbox and you don't use it but have knowledge please turn it on and help! Thanks to the people who read this thread and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad