Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 23, 2014
I like this idea, there will be people, those who like to flex their wad of cash at the Dippin Dots stand, who are going to ruin this FAST. A local business where I live in NJ tried to do this, and got slammed on what should have been a positive Facebook post and from what I understand people called the cops reporting the business to be "breaking the law" for going cashless because its "illegal" to not accept cash. Its not, town is just full of closed minded people that just want to complain about things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zachary and Mwe BGW

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
I like this idea, there will be people, those how like to flex their wad of cash at the Dippin Dots stand, who are going to ruin this FAST. A local business where I live in NJ tried to do this, and got slammed on what should have been a positive Facebook post and from what I understand people called the cops reporting the business to be "breaking the law" for going cashless because its "illegal" to not accept cash. Its not, town is just full of closed minded people that just want to complain about things.

Good thing this park is in Virgina...

Reactions: Mwe BGW

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
I am just pointing out people will go to extreme lengths to justify not trying to put money on a visa card or feel offended they can't do what they want to do. Even in small towns.

Entitled people exist, so I'm guessing it hopefully won't be much different than the regular level of crap employees have to deal with - especially after it's been around for awhile.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad