Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Kentucky Kingdom

For fair note Chang cost about $9 million to be shipped and built at Great Adventure. That includes footers, repainting at the shop, and the few pieces of track sent to Great America ahead of time.

Although rumors have been pointing at an S&S El Loco due to the ride being stated to replace Greezed Lightnin'.

[split] Kentucky Kingdom - Reopening News/Progress

In a video on the park's facebook they said that the new coaster would take the place of Greezed Lightning and the parks former wild mouse Road Runner Express

Since SkyCoaster Inc. took back KK's SkyCoaster after the park closed I think its safe to say that the new ride will take most of this foot print:
SqbVIzF.png

RE: Kentucky Kingdom

From what I've been hearing this new coaster will not be an S&S and definitely not a B&M.

As far as Time Machine/Led Zeppelin goes, it wouldn't fit in that footprint where Greezed Lightning and Road Runner Express previously resided.

In 2014? No.

I honestly don't see how it would be worth a trip till at least 2016 when the Twins reopen. Till then, they have a very, very lackluster collection.

CoasterDude3000 said:
Is this park worth going to? I'm debating between this and BGW for Summer 2014.

I wouldn't go to Kentucky Kingdom alone. If you're gonna do a regional trip there where you can also hit Holiday World, Beech Bend, Kings Island, Indiana Beach and maybe the Six Flags in St. Louis and Silver Dollar City then you can stop in for a few hours. It's definitely not an all day park.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad