Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 14, 2019
So I adopted a dog during October and have reservations for Christmas Celebration. I was planning on hiring a dog walker or sitter but I just saw on the website that it looks like the BGW Kennel will be open for CC. They give a very rough overview of how it works on the website but I was wondering if anyone here has used it and tell me about their experiences with it and whether they would recommend it or not.

Thanks!

Mar 16, 2016
I’ve used it. It’s....ok. Someone watches them. But they don’t feed or walk. So if your pup can make it 4 hours then it’s good. If not I would say leave them at home. The kennel is clean, the cages are a good size (they don’t let them mingle), and the temperature is well maintained.

Reactions: panopticon31
Jul 14, 2019
I’ve used it. It’s....ok. Someone watches them. But they don’t feed or walk. So if your pup can make it 4 hours then it’s good. If not I would say leave them at home. The kennel is clean, the cages are a good size (they don’t let them mingle), and the temperature is well maintained.
Yeah my dog can make it 4-5 hours at home but since i live in Richmond adding the 45-50 minute drive on each end would be pushing it.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad