Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
I don't have some huge, illustrious story to share for this post, but, you know, that's a good thing. KDFans relationship with Kings Dominion has been pretty smooth sailing for the last couple years.

Anyway, I'm making this thread now to announce that KDFans will be at Kings Dominon tomorrow for Delirium's media day! Look forward to live coverage on KDFans's Twitter & Instagram accounts! As always, any coverage highlights and long-form retrospectives will be posted to KDFans's Facebook page in the days to come.

Moving forward this thread will be dedicated to keeping everyone updated on KDFans's relationship with Kings Dominion.

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Just to let everyone know, we will be at Kings Dominion on Saturday morning reporting live via Twitter (and probably a little on Facebook and Instagram as well). Expect something interesting to happen around 11am... ;)

Zimmy

Nessie is lonely.
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
Zachary is going to finally discover what is trying to kill him!

Pantheon

Resident Six Flags enthusiast
Jun 14, 2019
www.twitter.com
How has the park handled the fact that KDFans leaked their 2021 roller coaster? Are they mad or glad to have some additional publicity?

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Unknown. We've always had far less active communication with KD than with BGW. We were going to inquire about a construction tour to share the progress on the waterpark projects and Grizzly's retracking... and then COVID-19 happened. On the other side of this we'll reach back out.

Reactions: Connor
Jun 13, 2011
How has the park handled the fact that KDFans leaked their 2021 roller coaster? Are they mad or glad to have some additional publicity?
Oh yeah, I forgot that happened. It will be a nice new local addition to the area.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad