Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Doc Dollars said:

I think this comes primarily from the lack of audio and strange anti-shake effect that has been applied.

Is it strange that I think Kings Dominion looks better without people?

Hoopla said:
Zachary said:

No

May I ask which park is better with people? Because, gee, in my opinion, I would love to have any park to myself :cool:.

Also, thanks to this video, I know what it's like to walk straight on to Volcano - a rare sight when, you know, anyone's actually in the park!

Zachary said:

There is a story about Walt Disney, which is that he used to get up early and drive his miniature fire engine around Disneyland before anyone got there, alone. This story usually leads to the quote about how the real reason Walt built a Disneyland is because he wanted one.

There is a less flattering story (which is disputed) that he once told someone something to effect of, "Disneyland would really be something....if we could just get all these people out of here."

Having worked at KD, it really IS kind of creepy to walk through some areas that normally are populated by thousands of people. But you get used to it after a while. (Sometimes, though, in the back of your head, you can hear the screaming of people riding any given ride, even though that ride is dormant at that moment.)

Reactions: icedtea
Walking through a park that is closed at night is VERY CREEPY! When I went on my first Theme Park Review tour two summers ago we were at Funtown Splashtown and we received an hour of ERT after the park closed on their wooden coaster. Well The only lights on in the park were at the wooden coaster and the entrance. I walked all the way to the water park to use the bathroom by myself. It was very eerie and surreal. To see the rides just sitting there completely still where just 2 hours ago there were people every where.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad