Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
This update looks great. I especially love the Mosasaurus scene replacing the old Hadrosaur Cove scene. I'm also a fan of how they left portions of the old ride intact with new narration, like the stretch with all the herbivores and the geysers. The only part I dislike is the ending with the Indominous just creeping off to the side and the T. rex lunging out at riders like always. It doesn't look much like a "fight" but more like the old Jurassic Park ride ending with another dinosaur squeezed in there. As a result, the dramatic climax of the old version is gone. Plus, isn't the T. rex more of an antihero in the Jurassic World franchise than a villainous people-eater as she's depicted here? Hopefully this gets improved once technical rehearsals conclude.

Reactions: Zachary
Rexxy is a goddamn hero.

But yeah, they kept the location for Rexxy to save money. It would have been better had the Blue and iRex interacted more, but anything on that level would have required screens.

There’s a rumor that the I-Rex is currently in B mode due to timing issues. Personally, I could see it as it wouldn’t make sense to heavily focus on this anamatronic in the advertising and then have it be hidden off the to the side. The ride is also still in the technical rehearsal phase so changes could easily happen.

And now it's closed for "temporary refurbishment"...

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad