Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Anyone visiting the park on Sunday??? I would REALLY like to meet a few of you in person. Going to be there on the 9th w/just me, my girlfriend Heather who wants to try EVERYTHING at the F&W festy, her son Luke & hopefully her sister as well. No little ones in tow so we can FINALLY BOTH ride any rides we want & do whatever without pushing that damn stroller around everywhere! I can't wait!!!

I had to work a half day, but got to the park at about 1:30 pm. Of course I went immediately to the LNM and took rides in both the front seat and back seat. By this time, the morning rush had passed, and there was the normal no-wait for the prime seats. The ride operators said for the first hour of the day it was pretty crazy.

After Nessie, I headed for the early afternoon show of Celtic Fyre, having a nice chat with Gareth before the show, and Colin's folks after the show. Rode all the major rides during the afternoon, with nearly no lines. Went back to the last Celtic Fyre show of the day and got to sit at a table for the first time ever. I sat with a retired church pastor and his wife, from Chesapeake, who have been park regulars for years and are Celtic Fyre fans. After the show I met Roy and Frank. What a pleasant day! I just wish I could have met some people earlier in the day instead of wandering around by myself. (My wife is out of town.)

I have family coming into town Saturday to use the free tickets we got by upgrading to platinum passes. I'll be spending the day at Water Country with my little nieces, who have never been. Then I'll probably hit BG again on Sunday to enjoy it before the weather turns hot and sticky.

Todd F.

Does anyone know when/where we can expect to see those pictures that the "official BGW photographer" took of our group? Just curious. :cool:

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad