Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The entire piece of paper was printed when Paramount owned the park and all of that section was Wayne's World.I wish (I could have seen the the theming in the area and rode the Hyper Sonic XLC.)You can tell that it's from the Paramount days because of the logo and pictures.

Jr.HOSfan said:
You can tell that it's from the Paramount days because of the logo

Actually, that paper does use the Cedar Fair logo so it would have to have been printed from anywhere between 2007 to 2009? Plus, it was during this time period that they advertised the "2 Parks for the Price of One" campaign.

EDIT: My guess would be 2007 because there's picture of Hypersonic XLC on it.

Maybe the strip of images of attractions is an old template, while the logo and wording were added at a more recent date.

I remember BGW used their older stationary with all the original European flags but instead of the original logo, they used the another logo.

Reactions: wombat96
Pretzel Kaiser said:
They had shakes last time I went.  Granted, they weren't on the main menu.
Joe said:
There are a variety of specialty shakes offered at Juke Box Diner. They are listed on a small printed sign near the register, not on the large TV menus.

Oh man! I definitely just missed the sign then. I'll have to check it out next time I go.

Thanks!

Here's the menu for Juke Box - no more grilled chicken sandwich, I think that yielded too few calories, so it's been replaced by the Twisted Timbers Burger Basket weighing in at about 1500 calories... but get a diet soda and call it even. :D

Attachments

• Juke_Box.jpg
    Juke_Box.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 28
today, the burgers here were absolutely fantastic. the toppings (ig thats what they can be called) were stacked high and not flattened. the burger patties were quite large and very juicy. the buns were nicely toasted as well. also the fries were crispy and nicely seasoned.

today, the burgers here were absolutely fantastic. the toppings (ig thats what they can be called) were stacked high and not flattened. the burger patties were quite large and very juicy. the buns were nicely toasted as well. also the fries were crispy and nicely seasoned.
Hungry Hippo was an identical experience yesterday (on Sunday); where my wife and kids all agreed that the burgers and fries were the best we’ve had in months.

So glad to hear that both of KD’s burger places are a similar experience - which is hopefully a continuing trend.

Does anybody have the menu? I see a page saying there are "Vegetarian Options Available", but what are they?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad