Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jan 9, 2010
On November 11 of last year Busch Gardens hosted a benefit concert in the Royal Palace Theatre called the James River Jam. It featured 8 well known musicians. I never knew this happend.

Here is the website. http://www.jamesriverjam.com/

old news...I thought we talked about it 2 months ago?

and it wasn't solely in the palace.....they had alpie and I believe nessie running...

ivybrit said:
old news...I thought we talked about it 2 months ago?

and it wasn't solely in the palace.....they had alpie and I believe nessie running...

It's easy for people to miss some of the discussions here :p

There are actually a lot of cool photos on the posted link. Interesting about some of the coasters running. I had no idea...

Only Griffon ran and it wasn't exactly a big crowd for the concert. Wouldn't look for it to happen again next year.

It will happen again vaughan...the only reason for the dismal crowd was the dismal weather....it was bitter cold that day

Take it from someone who worked that event..it most likely won't be back

First: It was an event put on by a sponsor. BGW was simply the venue. It would be up to the sponsor if it wanted to do it again
Second: The original cost for the event was $200. Pretty steep for the event. The price was later dropped in the days leading up to it to hopefully boost ticket sales.
Third: Its mid November, it is going to be cold.

it's virginia...have you lived here long? temps can fluctuate nov or not

I would think as a benefit event it would be done again...yes bgw was the venue this time, but I still think it will repeat(whether or not they'll reuse the park).

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad