Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 18, 2010
As most of the forum knows i am very interested in special effects and building things and i was just wondering who does the pyro for the jack is back show? I myself have wanted to explore pyro as a special effects artist and the jack is back show kinda pushed me over the edge and decided to do my own pyro. From my observsations it seems like there using a heavy duty flash pot paired with sonic boom powder or concussion powder....but does anyone know what they really use?

Some sort of pressured sprayer.
5 gallons of gas.
Profit?

But really, tried google? I'm almost positive you can find something that would be similar atleast. Though using anything like that in a residential area might not be very legal, or require some sort of permit.

Balak95 said:
a heavy duty flash pot paired with sonic boom powder or concussion powder....

I that the loud noise I heard the other week? I thought that's what it was, but there were some that I thought were too close together.

looked like some sort of canister with aluminum foil on top. At least that's what I saw on one of the roofs.

Yeah the canister is the flash pot and the aluminum foil is to keep this from getting into it. And surprisingly enough the small amounts of pyro im using are legal. And no im not using a pressured sprayer :p im using a professional flash pot.

Yeah, it's a blast of like 10 roman candle things at once... Any specific name?

Someone contacted me and wanted me to let you all know that concussion mortars, flash pots, and a gerb mine were all used in the show. The gerb mine was used in the finale. Hope this helps!

yes it does they flash pots are the small little pops and a concussion mortar was the huge bang in the middle of the show.

Swiftman said:
Someone contacted me and wanted me to let you all know that concussion mortars, flash pots, and a gerb mine were all used in the show. The gerb mine was used in the finale. Hope this helps!

can you ask your contact and what was the naame of the firework that blasted at the end of ledgend of kilaarny?

Swiftman said:
That wasn't the gerb mine?

no on youtube a gerb mine is like a blast of sparkes that crack this is like a blast of green fire balls.. it was used at the very end of the illuminights fireworks show that launched in each country... its like a blaast of fireballs with a tail

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad