Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 9, 2013
Jack Hanna seems to be making his annual trip to BGW again for the 2015 season.

Busch Gardens Williamsburg said:
Experience the naturally fun wild side of Busch Gardens® when animal expert Jack Hanna brings his animal menagerie to the park on April 11-12, 2015.

Hanna is the host of the popular TV show “Into the Wild” as well as Director Emeritus of the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.  Join “Jungle Jack” and his animal ambassadors as they examine the importance of wildlife conservation. With his infectious energy, Jack Hanna makes animal and conservation education entertaining for the whole family. See Jack at the Treato Di San Marco Theatre or dine with Jack and his animal pals.

Event Page

Reactions: Luke

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
RE: Jack Hanna Returns to Busch Gardens April 11-12

Funny. I was unaware that BGW had any interest in animals anymore.

(No, I'm not bitter at all.)

Reactions: MAZ and Luke
Feb 9, 2013
RE: Jack Hanna Returns to Busch Gardens April 11-12

I honestly wonder how Jack Hanna will react to the depletion of amount of animals in the park. I don't think he will seem in the best spirits as he usually is.

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
While 'chicken nuggets with Jack' sounds fun, I would imagine he knows of the cutbacks at our park and would adjust accordingly by bringing a few animals of his own to compensate for 'suckyness'.

Apr 7, 2015
Matthew said:
I honestly wonder how Jack Hanna will react to the depletion of amount of animals in the park. I don't think he will seem in the best spirits as he usually is.
Hi. Have you paid for the breakfast or lunch to see Jack Hanna? I want to know if it is worth the money for a family pack of tickets.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
If you want to meet Jack Hanna, yes. If you want good food, no.

That is what it has come down to in my experiences with it.

Reactions: Jesy
Apr 7, 2015
Zachary said:
If you want to meet Jack Hanna, yes. If you want good food, no.

That is what it has come down to in my experiences with it.

Thank you, Zachary. I'd love to meet him, my kids don't really know who he is. I guess the free 30 min. show in San Marco is not a meet and greet.

Have a great weekend.

May 17, 2013
Is it typically busy on Jack Hannah days? I was hoping to go tomorrow to get our passes for the season. I don't really need to see Jack Hannah; though if it isn't crazy I wouldn't mind.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad