Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 9, 2013
Hey everybody!

Well, as they say, you play the cards you're dealt, and life just threw me a Royal Flush. I've moved from Richmond to Carlsbad, CA.

Basically, this means I won't be able to come to BGW for the foreseeable future. Kills me that I'm going to have to miss this year's F&W Festy.

However, it does mean that I get to post often about the myriad of amusement parks found here within 100 miles of me.

Disneyland
Disney California Adventure
Sea World
Universal Studios
Knott's Berry Farm
and a few other smaller places...

So, I'm going to take it upon myself to post frequently about any of these places, most especially Disneyland itself, since I just got myself an Annual Pass. :)

Take care of BGW for me, you guys!!
Tony

P.S. One advantage of living here...NO OFFSEASON!! WOOT!!!

Attachments

• DSC01124.JPG
    DSC01124.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
May 3, 2011
Richmond, Va
Keep me updated on the other Cedar Fair park Knotts Berry Farm! A great Facebook fan site is Knotts Network. They are very dedicated and love the park greatly. They have a site, but it doesn't seem they have the focus to really take it off.

Have fun over there with that major time-zone difference!

Reactions: IndyRacingNut

Ben

Apr 12, 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Lucky you! You got to move to the #2 theme park capitol of the world behind Central Florida.

Anyway I could get out there? :p

Reactions: IndyRacingNut
Aug 27, 2010
How could you forget about Six Flags Magic Mountain? Definitely not a smaller place... Some of The most insane coasters on the planet live on that mountain, and it's actually one of the better themed and maintained Six Flags parks.

Reactions: Franco
Apr 9, 2013
THAT'S the one I forgot....Sorry, last time I went to MM was...geez, over 30 years ago. Thanks for picking up on that! :)

I'll be going back to Disneyland sometime next week & I'll try to get a ton of pics this time. Helps to have an annual pass, you know. :)

Login or Register to Hide This Ad