Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Little touches can really make or brake your day at a theme park. If there's something you'd like to see improved or changed (nothing major), post it here.

I was at Festa Station yesterday and as I sat in the sun waiting for the train, I realized something: Festa Station is the only uncovered station in the park. Please Busch Gardens, at least cover the seating area with a real roof to keep the rain and the sun out. A few fans couldn't hurt either...

Apr 5, 2011
Misting stations, a place where people can cool down for a little bit without having to get totally drenched on a water ride. Some of the queue lines have them, but I'd like them out in the open.

Nov 14, 2009
Williamsburg, VA
studiopzp said:
Misting stations, a place where people can cool down for a little bit without having to get totally drenched on a water ride. Some of the queue lines have them, but I'd like them out in the open.

Yeah they really need portable ones they can place around the park on really hot days. Like they do with those heaters at Christmas Town.

Jun 22, 2010
Busch Gardens Tampa recently put in misting stations, so hopfully we can see the same up here.

I am sure the people at the park today would want them.

May 10, 2011
I wear glasses. I HATE when then put misters in places (like cue lines) where I cannot avoid them. As long as they put'em where I can get around them if I choose to, I'm all for them.

Reactions: Haberdasher1973
Mar 30, 2010
I wear glasses too, but when it's in the mid 90s I'll take a mister anywhere. And while we're talking about that, why doesn't roman rapids queue have misters? That seems like the hottest line on a hot day. That roof just holds that heat in there.

Jul 22, 2010
Big_Al said:
I wear glasses. I HATE when then put misters in places (like cue lines) where I cannot avoid them. As long as they put'em where I can get around them if I choose to, I'm all for them.

Face your back to it. ;)

Sky

Jul 7, 2010
Florida
Add more theming touches to the Griffon hamlet. I just realized tonight, waiting in line, that the hamlet really has no theming touches. Yes there are the forge and blacksmith tools, but on the west side of the hamlet, there are NO theming touches whatsoever. Where are Ireland's townsquare signs, Oktoberfest's paintings, etc. Why are they absent on the outskirts of France? The architecture of the area is one thing, but aside from that, the theming ends there. Many people say that the ride is an aspect of theming, but the hamlet cannot solely depend of the ride; it's steel, steel does not create an atmosphere.

I'm very details-oriented so I'll come up with PLENTY more suggestions.

-Sky

Reactions: Haberdasher1973
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad