Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
According to BGTNation, Pirates 4-D is now sharing the Timbuktu Theater (basically their Globe Theater) with Elmo and all of his evil friends. Could we see a similar agreement made in Europe as was made in Africa?

Personally, I've never had the courage to step into that that place since Elmo took it over, but I didn't like Pirates 4-D either. Basically a lose-lose in my book.

Hey, Pirates was classic. I remember watching it when they originally had it. Then saw it when they brought it back before Elmo invaded. Yes, it is totally 80's, but it's cool! ;)

that was the best movie they've had in there. No pathetic storyline, just slapstick humor and special effects. Most 3d/4d movies get stuck between the plot and effects, that one just settled on the fact that it was an effects movie and made a very minimalist plot.

yeah that was the haunted lighthouse. it started in 2003 and was pulled by 2005? anyway that was the worst movie thats ever been in there.

I like the Elmo movie, and I'm twice the age of the kids that it's probably intended for.
But my all-time favorite is Goosebumps haunted lighthouse.
I so wish they'd bring that back!!

ArrowWolf1984 said:
I hope BGW doesn't start becoming littered with tacky kids TV shows and pop culture media in their theming like every SixFlags and Cedar park.

Yeah me neither, im a little worried with there idea to renovate oktoberfest in the drawing it seems their gonna make it more child like wich they need to keep some things more adult like.

Shafor said:
A big selling point on the Oktoberfest makeover is a large beer garden. Doesn't sound very child friendly to me.

Sorry i didnt relize that, but its just that the picture is just so cartooney and playful, but i guess thats just how the picture was portrayed.

I really hope that the truce is being made. The Elmo invasion was probably the worst thing thats ever happened to the Globe. Then again, I've never liked Pirates 4-D in the first place.

They should just scrap both shows and add a Sherlock Holmes film:).

bgwfans-fan said:
I really hope that the truce is being made. The Elmo invasion was probably the worst thing thats ever happened to the Globe. Then again, I've never liked Pirates 4-D in the first place.

They should just scrap both shows and add a Sherlock Holmes film:).

i can agree with you up to sherlock holmes, i think for christmas town they should have a christmas carol considering it was worte by charles dickins and charles dickins was from england i think.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Nothing could work better in England during Christmas Town than A Christmas Carol. BTW in A Christmas Carol the setting is London so having it in the Globe would be perfect! I so can't wait until Elmo and his evil buddies are kicked out of the Globe and Castle O Sullivan!:D

bgwfans-fan said:
That's exactly what I was thinking! Nothing could work better in England during Christmas Town than A Christmas Carol. BTW in A Christmas Carol the setting is London so having it in the Globe would be perfect! I so can't wait until Elmo and his evil buddies are kicked out of the Globe and Castle O Sullivan!:D

Bring back the Hastings show (was it enchanted laboratory?), i want to see my older sister's head get cut off again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad