Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 12, 2010
Hi again, folks. Just wondering if anyone has any in-park maps from (mid)summer 2016? Also looking for any park brochures (specifically 2015 C-town and summer 2016 and whatever older brochures). Please let me know and we'll talk about price. Thanks!

Flamanar

I know this thread hasn't been used in a while but if anyone had a map or two from 2006, I would be willing to pay for them.

Reactions: jornor
AlpenChariot said:
I know this thread hasn't been used in a while but if anyone had a map or two from 2006, I would be willing to pay for them.

I would LOVE a map from June 15, 2014. Proposed (and it was accepted) on the Wine on the Rhine cruise that night. Would make a great anniversary present some day, folds and everything.

Reactions: Peej1212 and jornor
whanna said:
AlpenChariot said:

I would LOVE a map from June 15, 2014. Proposed (and it was accepted) on the Wine on the Rhine cruise that night. Would make a great anniversary present some day, folds and everything.
Although I doubt I have that specific date, I'll still check when I get home later.

AlpenChariot said:
whanna said:
AlpenChariot said:

Although I doubt I have that specific date, I'll still check when I get home later.
I just checked my collection, the closest I have is June 13th.

Wow, I am surprised! I think I will hold off though. Kind of shocked to know people hold onto these. I mean sure, I have a bunch, but they’re folded up and stuffed in various drawers.

Ehh because why not?

If anybody has maps from 2017, I'll take em. Regular season, HOS, Christmas Town, folded, not folded. Doesn't matter the date. I'll take them.

I don't have 2016 HOS or CT maps either so if anyone has those, I'll take those too.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad