What is your favorite IllumiNights show this year?

• Giardino Magico

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • The Legend of Killarney

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Voila!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Wunderbarn

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Here we go

23516963.jpg

I kinda expected that, but I think right in front of the water balloon game is excellent as well, but really anywhere in Italy with an open sky is perfect.

Shafor said:
BTW, if you ain't watchin' the fireworks at Roman Rapids...you're missing the boat. ;)

I was gonna try that spot last time I was in the park... but the firework were canceled that night due to weather :mad:. Next time I have a chance to stay for the fireworks I will watch them from there.

A new glow stand is in the works for France! By the sky ride entrance in France, they are using the patio space for a new glow stand. It is not complete yet, but it's there.

Party Rocker said:
A new glow stand is in the works for France! By the sky ride entrance in France, they are using the patio space for a new glow stand. It is not complete yet, but it's there.

Further destroying the ambiance.

Shafor said:
Good grief. Do you have to complain about every little change? :p

Come on now, you know I have been one of the larger apologists on here this year. I was rather happy with the changes until seeing Entwined and this monstrosity of IllumiNights this year.

I'm gettin the feeling you guys don't like the stands. At least their out of the way and aren't right in the middle of the pathway, and it can be worse. Also, the goal is if they do well, have one in each country, Italy, France, Ireland, and Germany.

Party Rocker said:
I'm gettin the feeling you guys don't like the stands. At least their out of the way and aren't right in the middle of the pathway, and it can be worse. Also, the goal is if they do well, have one in each country, Italy, France, Ireland, and Germany.

And you just make us lose more and more faith in the park! How can you say the one in Italy is out of the way? It is right dab freaking smack on a main high traffic thoroughfair.

jmu2011 said:
I cannot be alone.

+3 Me and my family enjoy Illuminights, We love the fireworks, and think its a good addition for the park in the summer. Not crazy about the new stands, but they seem to be temporary.

Eric M

Apart from park-wide Euro-pop music, I don't have a problem with the event as a whole. I'm not a fan of Wunderbarn, but the other shows are fine. These glorified glow carts? No, I do not like them one bit. I don't have a problem with their existence, I have a problem with the fact that they look absolutely awful.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad