Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Silver Donor
Jul 20, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
  • Wow
Reactions: Nicole
I am happy I am driving rental cars when I park at BGT.
Have you already been to BGT on your trip? If so was there any protesters you saw? I just got a email that the day we had a park reservation they are now going to be closed and we need to change dates.

Have you already been to BGT on your trip? If so was there any protesters you saw? I just got a email that the day we had a park reservation they are now going to be closed and we need to change dates.
Visited on Saturday, and no sign of trouble in the area. Looks like BGT will be closed Monday and Wednesday moving forward and Adventure Island will be closed Tuesday and Thursday. They must be doing that for staffing purposes during the week, although that likely results in fewer hours for all of the recalled employees.

Reactions: Dombot
Visited on Saturday, and no sign of trouble in the area. Looks like BGT will be closed Monday and Wednesday moving forward and Adventure Island will be closed Tuesday and Thursday. They must be doing that for staffing purposes during the week, although that likely results in fewer hours for all of the recalled employees.
Yea, from what ive seen online the park is pretty empty.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad