Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
One of Busch Gardens Tampa’s entertainment officials stated that they designed Demented Dimensions to be updated each year. With DD (arguably) being one of Williamsburg’s best houses, I can imagine it will be here forever.

Forgive me if this is the wrong thread, but I spoke with BGW customer service earlier and they reminded me to use my free ticket before the end of the season, even recommending me to use it for HOS preview day. She explained that the ticket doesn't have a blackout date, giving members the option to bring a friend on preview day.

Thanks for posting this. I still have a conventional Platinum pass lacking membership. Anyone think there is a chance I will be admitted to the HoS Preview Friday with membership friends and their free ticket? ?‍♀️

Thanks for posting this. I still have a conventional Platinum pass lacking membership. Anyone think there is a chance I will be admitted to the HoS Preview Friday with membership friends and their free ticket? ?‍♀️
I don't think that you will be allowed in. Last year IIRC they didn't allow guests to enter using the bring a friend passes. They only allowed guests with memberships to enter. The same went for the Christmas Town Sneak peek.

Edit: just to add that I've made the comment earlier but ever since SEAS moved to a centralized customer service from having a call center at each park, the call center employees have often confused what is available at one park for an another.

im confused about the new experience for frostbite and DD,does it mean no more black curtains?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad