Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I’ve noticed today that some of the theming from fiends area (Killarney) we’re located outside of the df/vault maze. I’m not sure if fiends is returning but if all the theming gets relocated or recycled into the vault maze, it could be themed to a experiment gone wrong.

I was told by a friend that works with the internal operations of HOS that Monster Stomp will NOT be returning this year, most of the houses will stay the same except for Lumberhack and Cornered which may not be returning. I hope whatever they replace them with is worth it.

How strange. Of all shows to go, that's the last I expected. Unless there is a new reincarnation of it.

Reactions: The Quist
Perhaps they will not replace it or retheme it at all. 2013 had nothing in the Globe if I remember correctly, possibly even before that.

I was told by a friend that works with the internal operations of HOS that Monster Stomp will NOT be returning this year, most of the houses will stay the same except for Lumberhack and Cornered which may not be returning. I hope whatever they replace them with is worth it.
Just an update, I was talking to my friend last night and he said that Fiends is not coming back either, and that the area is most likely going to be re-themed because of Finnegans. He said that BGW is actually quite disappointed with the numbers from HOSXX last year.I'm actually surprised about that because a lot of people showed up. One thing he made clear is, nothing has been finalized yet because they have been experiencing delays, maybe that's why they haven't dropped any hints. I tell him all the time that he is really lucky to be working for one of the best theme parks around during one of the best events. I just can't wait to see what's going to happen!

Just an update, I was talking to my friend last night and he said that Fiends is not coming back either, and that the area is most likely going to be re-themed because of Finnegans. He said that BGW is actually quite disappointed with the numbers from HOSXX last year.I'm actually surprised about that because a lot of people showed up. One thing he made clear is, nothing has been finalized yet because they have been experiencing delays, maybe that's why they haven't dropped any hints. I tell him all the time that he is really lucky to be working for one of the best theme parks around during one of the best events. I just can't wait to see what's going to happen!
That's actually really exciting. Ireland has always had great potential as a scare zone.

Carowinds announced their Scarowinds 2019 lineup today. They will be focusing more on scare zones and shows vs. houses. Scarowinds will have 5 houses, 8 scare zones and 4 shows. I wish BGW would do a similar approach. It would give us back that "scare is everywhere" that HOS has been lacking the last several years.

KD will be focusing on scare zones this year as well. Seems to be a chain wide thing. BGW needs to focus on everything, since they haven't really set any sort of "standard" whatsoever. At least at BGW I don't risk being ran over? That's a pretty good thing, right? Maybe they should keep focusing on that?
If you expect less than last year, you'll probably still be disappointed.

• Sad
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad