2019 Howl-O-Scream

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Sep 24, 2018
Forgive me if this is the wrong thread, but I spoke with BGW customer service earlier and they reminded me to use my free ticket before the end of the season, even recommending me to use it for HOS preview day. She explained that the ticket doesn't have a blackout date, giving members the option to bring a friend on preview day.

Sigh.
Only for them to then not be allowed in to the park. This is the problem with having customer service being at Central location and having them handle all of the parks, they never quite know what they are talking about.

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
Reportedly Demented has seen changes too.

I find this year's lineup disheartening on paper, but in practice, due to the massive shifts that have taken place in Entertainment over the last 12 to 18 months, I can't say that I'm not really interested to see how this season turns out. It seems like the potential is there for 2019 to be the first year in a new era for Howl-O-Scream. Hopefully it's a good one.

Sep 29, 2009
One of Busch Gardens Tampa’s entertainment officials stated that they designed Demented Dimensions to be updated each year. With DD (arguably) being one of Williamsburg’s best houses, I can imagine it will be here forever.

May 6, 2014
Hampton, VA USA
Forgive me if this is the wrong thread, but I spoke with BGW customer service earlier and they reminded me to use my free ticket before the end of the season, even recommending me to use it for HOS preview day. She explained that the ticket doesn't have a blackout date, giving members the option to bring a friend on preview day.
Thanks for posting this. I still have a conventional Platinum pass lacking membership. Anyone think there is a chance I will be admitted to the HoS Preview Friday with membership friends and their free ticket? 🧛‍♀️

Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for posting this. I still have a conventional Platinum pass lacking membership. Anyone think there is a chance I will be admitted to the HoS Preview Friday with membership friends and their free ticket? 🧛‍♀️
I don't think that you will be allowed in. Last year IIRC they didn't allow guests to enter using the bring a friend passes. They only allowed guests with memberships to enter. The same went for the Christmas Town Sneak peek.

Edit: just to add that I've made the comment earlier but ever since SEAS moved to a centralized customer service from having a call center at each park, the call center employees have often confused what is available at one park for an another.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad