Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jul 17, 2022
I was thinking that king Ludwig could be the icon next year maybe have a darkastle themed house in the festhaus park event building to promote Darkoster

Reactions: Mwe BGW

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Under the announced DarKoaster storyline, Mad King Ludwig is still frozen in time, so not sure he's the appropriate icon.

But, if the ride keeps any semblance of a dark storyline then I agree it could be a good/obvious inclusion to HoS in some way.

May 12, 2022
I am hoping next year they bring back Killarney Dinner, and have Nevermore Chapter 3: the final Chapter.

Also hope they bring back Gorgon Gardens, scary tale road, dead a head, and ripper row (it’s a HOS staple)

EdK

Feb 26, 2021
We were at the park all day on Friday 10/14. The park was crowded but the ops were terrible. Griffon was the worst - I think they sent a train out every 5 to 10 minutes. Initially I thought it was down and they did close it at least twice due to technical problems. The only coaster with good ops was Invdr. Apollo, Griffon and Alpie were all running just two trains. Very disappointing day given the size of the crowd. I can only imagine what Saturday must have been like (hopefully more trains and better ops).

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Aren't Alpie and AC permanently limited to 2 train ops while they rotate out trains for yearly maintenance?

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Now that the 2022 has come to a close its time to let the speculation on 2023 start. My understanding is that the current plan is that BGW will receive one of Tampa's current houses. Supporting this is that BGW's new head of Entertainment was one of the lead guys other at Tampa in the Howloscream design.

Aug 18, 2018
Now that the 2022 has come to a close its time to let the speculation on 2023 start. My understanding is that the current plan is that BGW will receive one of Tampa's current houses. Supporting this is that BGW's new head of Entertainment was one of the lead guys other at Tampa in the Howloscream design.
If this is true and comes to fruition, I can only see us getting scraps from the rotting corpse of their Death Water Bayou. The Forgotten and Witch of the Woods were new in 2021, so I doubt there already cutting those. Stranglewood Estate is absolutely stunning and was new this year so there is absolutely no way it’s that one either. That leaves The Residence which has never been received well until this year when they gave it a Christmas style makeover and I doubt they would do all that work just to give it away after one season. Who knows, Tampa did cut Demented Dimensions after one year despite it being loved at the event, so maybe BGW is in for a treat.

Last edited:

Alpentheon

howl-o-scream enthusiast
Apr 27, 2022
If this is true and comes to fruition, I can only see us getting scraps from the rotting corpse of their Death Water Bayou. The Forgotten and Witch of the Woods were new in 2021, so I doubt there already cutting those. Stranglewood Estate is absolutely stunning and was new this year so there is absolutely no way it’s that one either. That leaves The Residence which has never been received well until this year when they gave it a Christmas style makeover and I doubt they would do all that work just to give it away after one season. Who knows, Tampa did cut Demented Dimensions after one year despite it being loved at the event, so maybe BGW is in for a treat.
i miss demented dimensions :( bgws version was soooo good

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad