Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

1900x500_bgw_events_hos_eventinfobanner.ashx

Official Website​

Attraction Lineup​

Haunted Houses

1. Inferno [New] - Location: Pompeii (?)
  2. Death Water Bayou [New] - Location: Festa Field
  3. Nevermore Chapter 2 [New] (Updated & Relocated) - Location: Drachen Fire Station Building (?)
  4. Witch of the Woods [Returning] - Location: Oktoberfest Woods Maze
  5. KILLarney Diner [Returning] - Location: Ireland Simulator

Terror-Tories™

1. Dead A-head [New] - Location: France
  2. Gorgon Gardens [New] - Location: Italy Gardens
  3. Scary Tale Road [New] - Location: Rhinefield
  4. Meat Market [Returning] - Location: New France
  5. Ripper Row [Returning] - Location: England
+ Roaming Hack Pack [Returning] - Location: Where you least expect it​

Shows

1. Jack is Back [Returning] - Location: Ireland
  2. Phantoms of the Festhaus [Returning] - Location: Festhaus
  3. Skeletones [Returning] - Location: San Marco
  4. Monster Stomp® on Ripper Row [Returning] - Location: Globe Theatre
+ ZomBeats [Returning] - Location: France?​

Party Zones

1. DJ Marie Antoinette Party Zone [New] - Location: France
  2. DJ Masquerade Party Zone [New] - Location: Festa Italia
(These are listed as new, but seem to be in the same areas as the party zones in 2021)

BOOze Bars

1. Stone-Cold Spirits [New] - Location: Italy Gardens
  2. Pete's Provisions [New] - Location: New France
  3. Back Alley Bar - Location: England
  4. Jack's Nightcap - Location: Ireland
  5. Frost Bar - Location: Oktoberfest
  6. BarKastle Spirits - Location: Oktoberfest

Dec 7, 2021
Honestly if they copy pasted Nevermore into the DF building without the DK sets and a more cramped environment it would be pretty solid. Let a newer house be returning so you can replace Dystopia with something good
Nevermore was one of the best houses last year imo
I had it as the second best last year, behind Killarney Diner

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Once upon a time I would have thought "Wait, this surely means that Entertainment believes they'll have this space for more than one season. There's no way that they'd build a new house if they knew they would just have to rip it all down at the end of the season, right?"

The Vault happened. Then second Vault happened. Then Nevermore happened where they literally knew they were going to have to gut the entire building within just a couple months of their new house opening.

At this point I'm comfortable saying that Entertainment is just locked in a never ending game of musical chairs where Design & Engineering is constantly kicking them out of every last vacant corner they can find in the park. 😋

One day they'll get their dedicated building. One day...

Last edited:

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
The filing of permits for houses is happening today...

So far can confirm:

Maze in pompeii,
Maze in festa,
Maze in woods,
And perhaps most interesting:
Maze in drachen fire queuehouse.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Nothing new here for anyone keeping up with this thread, but... 🤷

Dec 5, 2017
All I want this year are scareACTORS. Entertainment needs to train them to play that specific character. Too often over the past few years, scareactors have been free-styling and not-at-all playing their actual role.
From my experience the one year I worked the event years ago, unless things have changed very few actors are actually given characters they’re told stand here and scare. If the house doesn’t seem to scare they try and make the house more interesting. I know for a fact not only was it the cast of cutthroat cove year one that created a backstory where there was none and tied it to the scarezone, they created characters to try and elevate an otherwise lackluster (that’s putting it nicely) house.

That’s what happens when you put a bunch of crazy people in a house with little guidelines and supervision. They get creative.

Jun 13, 2011
Another year with no Fiends replacement....soooo do we think that's going to die or will they retool it again and bring it back, potentially moving to Banbury/Globe?

Dec 5, 2017
Another year with no Fiends replacement....soooo do we think that's going to die or will they retool it again and bring it back, potentially moving to Banbury/Globe?
So long as monster stop is a hit with the guests I doubt it’s gonna go there. I would love if they brought fiends back or even manage to do a rocky horror revue. I know HHN Orlando did it once upon a time.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Dec 5, 2017
From my experience the one year I worked the event years ago, unless things have changed very few actors are actually given characters they’re told stand here and scare. If the house doesn’t seem to scare they try and make the house more interesting. I know for a fact not only was it the cast of cutthroat cove year one that created a backstory where there was none and tied it to the scarezone, they created characters to try and elevate an otherwise lackluster (that’s putting it nicely) house.

That’s what happens when you put a bunch of crazy people in a house with little guidelines and supervision. They get creative.
Because I’m unable to hold it back. Because the actors were wondering why we had a living pirates scare zone but dead pirates house, we decided that the pirate queen from the scarezone had an affair with our replacement captain since we were suppose to have a special pirate captain guy from the announcements but last minute it got cut. Broadside bill became the captain and had a wench problem. The pirate queen sent him to a cursed island near Italy where they all shipwrecked and died. Voodoo Vinny was mad about this and while the pirates were partying/sacking San Marco, he brought the captain and the crew back from the dead.

Why did we make this up? Because why not. This is the kind of thought and backstory that should be put in an event. Lore makes everything more interesting

Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad