Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I received it as well. One question: Will it be only Howl-o-scream stuff open or the entire park?

I really don't want to go if they try to cram everyone into the shows and mazes without some other ways of diluting the crowd.

Reactions: jornor
Nicole said:
Since the park is closed that day, my guess is that they will only be previewing the HOS attractions.
That sucks. I was contemplating taking a day off from work because I was imagining very light crowds and a more personal experience. If that's the case it may be just as well to go on an earlier weekend during the event. Howl-O-Scream does arm to be the busiest part of the year. Parking last year filled up every day it didn't rain.

I would imagine the attractions will be open as this is a preview night for Howl-O-Scream which as an event includes majority of the flats and all of the coasters.

Got that mailer too! Wasn't aware we got a special night to ourselves, that's cool. I honestly imagine that day will be less crowded then most of the howlscream days.

We have never attended any preview events. We're thinking about driving up Friday because its a teacher work day in our county but not sure if it will be worth it. There are A LOT of pass holders. Did anyone ever hear what will be open or closed during Preview night? My concern is that if other attractions are closed, the lines may be even longer than a normal night. We could come other weekends, but not often on a Friday. Am I over-thinking this thing?

If it's anything like Preview Day when the season opens, it will be a mad house, though being on a Friday, and only 4-10, it may not be so bad. I'm going regardless.

I'd imagine everything will be open. It's all open during HOS, so it should all be open on Preview Day. Crowds should be big enough to warrant it.

RollyCoaster said:
Not only will Busch Gardens be previewing the mazes, but every Terror-Tory and show relevant to Howl-O-Scream will also be included in the event.

Considering it is Howl-o-Scream Preview Night I would assume all of the Howl-o-Scream attractions would be open.

Considering this is the first time the park has done a Pass Member Preview for Howl-O-Scream, I don't think it safe to assume anything...

I want to thrown something out there: this is a preview night. That essentially means we are being invited to the dress rehearsal. I would expect there to be technical and staffing problems throughout the night. My guess is that anyone who wants the full HOS experience should probably wait until later in season.

Remember the ubiquitous theater superstition: a bad dress rehearsal means a great opening night.

All of that said, BGWFans has also been invited to the media event at the same time. So, the park probably has some motivation to be as prepared as possible by this Friday.

For what it is worth, I think this pass member preview is a great idea. It gives the cast a chance to perform in front of guests, before the real event starts.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad