Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I didn't say it was, I wasn't referring to one specific area. I am sure that isn't the only area in emergency preparedness.

Well, this is disappointing. I know it's beyond the parks control, but HOS preview night was the final deciding factor in our family switching to membership.

Oh well, with the current predicted track, hopefully the park and decorations can escape unscathed, and we'll just have to catch it the following weekend.

Reactions: luseendesi
the chief of maintenance at bgw was at my dads work buying generators (my dad works at a store that sells them)

Isn't that the Transitive Property of Equality? Or did my math teachers lie to me for all those years....

I did mess up my explanation. His post is an association fallacy.

Busch Gardens is closing. There is an Emergency Preparedness group active. Therefore, Busch Gardens is closing because an emergency preparedness group is active.

Reactions: ..…
So apparently we can bring a friend to the new Member's Only Night? That's a nice perk.
View attachment 12580

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On the one hand, one of the chief advantages to having a member-only event is that we can enjoy reduced crowds and shorter lines. Allowing each Member to bring a guest potentially doubles the number of people in the park.

On the other hand, given that it has been moved to a Thursday, there will probably be far fewer Members who can attend. Allowing guests probably makes the event more economically feasible for BGW, and there may still be smaller crowds.

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad