Howl-O-Scream Preview Night Meet-Up? (9/14/18)

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

sereniv

Professional Snack Provider
Feb 9, 2018
Would anyone like to get together during this night to go through houses or get dinner? Just wondering who else will be there that evening.

Reactions: VikingvadR

BBW

Jun 10, 2010
Dinwiddie County, VA
Crossing my fingers we all escape too much battering from Florence. Obviously might not make it if the weather at home or in the 'Burg is still an issue, as it may well be. 🌂😬

Reactions: VikingvadR

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest Aficionado
Jul 26, 2014
Busch just wrote in the comments on their latest Facebook post that they will provide an update in the next day or so regarding hurricane closures.

I would be absolutely shocked if the park isn’t closed all weekend given the forecast.

Reactions: sereniv
Nov 30, 2015
Saluda, Virginia
CERT in Gloucester (which I am member) has been activated and we just opened two shelters tonight. So weither or not this hurricane.hits us the park was going close down to be on the side of caution either way.

lce

Brought to you by Coca-Cola
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
Directness is irrelevant, if the population in the area is in an emergency state mentality, doubt they are going to spend their day at a theme park. It was a safety move and a business move.

Reactions: Joe
Apr 16, 2017
don't state something false; directness is extremely relevant. you can not assume because A=B and B=C, that A=C

that one isolated emergency response is not the sole reason for closing

Login or Register to Hide This Ad