Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Really surprised by this move.

With Tampa about an hour away from Orlando and seen as a competitor to HHN it will be interesting to see how people react to SWO hosting an event under the same name in the Central Florida area. It would be neat if they keep the “sea” theme to differentiate the event from BGT and so they can work off the pre-existing theming found throughout the park, the teaser also had some really cool visuals that would be awesome to see come to fruition in some form.

Something to note is that all of Florida's major adult-oriented Halloween events are an upcharge offering, could we see Orlando's version be included with season passes/memberships in an effort to boost attendance?

Looks like beginning this year every major SEAS dry park will now host their own variation of HOS.

EDIT: Looks like this event will be an upcharge, but they are offering packages that include both Orlando and Tampa for HOS.

Last edited:
Got my dual Tampa/Orlando ticket (and will be hitting up BGW's HOS several times too, ofc). This is going to be a hell of a haunt season!

Reactions: Coasternerd
Am I missing something? A single ticket to Seaworld HOS is $29.99 and a single ticket to Tampa HOS is $29.00......but the two park ticket is $79.99 for one visit each? How is that a deal? Why would anyone pay $20 more for that?

• Haha
Reactions: tursiops
I figured it out, the single days are varying prices not $29 like it showed on the main screen....anyhow Orlando and Tampa all booked!

Reactions: Coasternerd
SeaWorld Orlando posted some images on their website giving clues about some of the experiences that will be available this year at their first Howl-O-Scream. SeaWorld San Diego already announced that their Howl-O-Scream will have Death Water Bayou (a Tampa favorite), so the voodoo doll might be indicating that Orlando will be getting it as well. The igloo makes me think that they might have their own version of FrostBite, which would go very well in their Antarctica building.

Does anyone have any other guesses as to what these images could mean?

D6A891B3-A11B-4D97-AF2E-8FF94DF0743E.jpeg

Attachments

• 3296B461-1A1B-4A35-92F3-1E5529132BC4.jpeg
    3296B461-1A1B-4A35-92F3-1E5529132BC4.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 17
I’ll be there for opening night! Would love to do a write up of my experiences. Aside from the 4 houses, is there anything of note that y’all would like me to check out?

Reactions: Zachary and Mwe BGW
I’ll be there for opening night! Would love to do a write up of my experiences. Aside from the 4 houses, is there anything of note that y’all would like me to check out?
Guess I'll have to live vicariously through you, as we canceled our October Orlando trip. You couldn't PAY me to step foot in Florida right now. Be safe, have a great time, take lots of pictures 👍

Several areas with neat looking props. No pictures, sorry. Surprisingly little overall decor, no pumpkins or theming. Aside from the decorations for scare zones you would literally have no clue they were starting a Halloween event in 5 days.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad