Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Howl O Scream 2012

Update: Zachary's phone has been stolen. I received suspicious texts from him saying that the new shows are really good. I feel it is safe to assume that his phone has been stolen by the park's entertainment department. More information as it develops...

There are a lot of people here. But ride lines are small right now. Everything is in the mazes. Even so, all lines are moving.

It's back. Whole house lost power by the sounds of it. All shows are quite good to absolutely stunning. Deadline was fairly good. Bitten was what you expect. Time for Thirteen now. Lines aren't bad.

Did anyone by any chance happen to bring a video camera with them? I can't make it to Howl-O-Scream this year, but it would be really cool to see what the new shows look like.

Zachary said:
It's back. Whole house lost power by the sounds of it. All shows are quite good to absolutely stunning. Deadline was fairly good. Bitten was what you expect. Time for Thirteen now. Lines aren't bad.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Zach's phone go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

WOLFXNG said:
Did anyone by any chance happen to bring a video camera with them? I can't make it to Howl-O-Scream this year, but it would be really cool to see what the new shows look like.

I'll try to film one tomorrow, but no promises. Has anyone come in contact with the hoards? are they working?

EDIT: Am I allowed to film it? I don't think I am

Reactions: WOLFXNG

I saw hordes in new France. Cheap looking masks. This line for root of all evil is long as hell.

the clown horde is very good. other one needs some improving. So far Catacombs is the best maze. I'm in line for Root now.

Wtf is going on with the Ireland parking lot. Haven't moved in forever.

Fiends is awful. Glad they pulled the Monster Stomp plug for that piece of crap.

It was actually incredibly intimidating to see a huge group of clowns RUNNING towards me. I almost wanted to turn around and go another way lol.

Zachary said:
Root of All Evil was the worst house of the night. Yes, I went through Bitten.

THE LINE WAS SOOOOOOOOO LONG TOO.

Reactions: Pretzel Kaiser

I'm glad to know that Zach got his phone back. This is the Zach I'm more used to.

Zachary said:
I waited almost 1 1/2 hours. So. Bad.

The issue was that the house was not at all worth it.

Honestly Deadline was the best one I went in all night. Granted I skipped Fear Fair because my friend gets punchy sometimes, didn't wana get kicked out.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad