Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
On the HOS website the haunted house "13: Your number's Up" mentions a dark tower being locked for 13 years and now it is open once more. Is this a new attraction or are they just bringing it back? I don't remember a dark tower attraction but I have only been to HOS a handful of times.

It's supposedly inspired by Dark Tower- the first Howl-O-Scream house which also took place in the Europe in the Air building.

I'll be there on Sunday. I'llk update ya'll on what I'll be whereing later. won't be in the park until 4.

A pretty good while ago (2002?) he was in New France if I remember correctly- somewhere between the photo place and the bridge I believe.

Must've moved around from year to year - we took this shot in 2005 and, although you can't tell, this was between the tracks and the French skyride station... They probably wouldn't have room there now since the statue was relocated...

100705-126.jpg

The is the last and only place he has ever been.

To the person that asked how it inspired anything. I suggest you read the description of the maze you referenced. :facepalm:

Reactions: Quidnunc
13 is supposed to be the longest maze ever created. There will be eyeball rose t-shirts.

I might check out this buffet.

I'm getting a little worried about the rain on saturday now... :-/

I'll be there to at least see the shows and do the indoor mazes, as long as it is not thundering, lightening, or pouring rain. Today was supposed to be the same weather as tomorrow, but it never rained today, so I have hope!

Quidnunc said:
I'll be there to at least see the shows and do the indoor mazes, as long as it is not thundering, lightening, or pouring rain. Today was supposed to be the same weather as tomorrow, but it never rained today, so I have hope!
It rained where i was at

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad