Login or Register to Hide This Ad
May 18, 2021
I would like to follow discussions of one specific park, but cannot find a way an option to do that with filters. I know how to see only new posts since my last visit, but it shows all parks. And I know how to see all posts related to one park, but it doesn't filter out content that was there at my last visit.

Nibbins

Resident Rat
Sep 3, 2019
VA Beach
Would the "ignore" or "unwatch" button on the top of each of the other parks subforums work for that?

Sounds like a pain to click through each of the subforums to get to them all, but might achieve the goal.

Ice

FFF
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Baltimore, MD
Sounds like a pain to click through each of the subforums to get to them all, but might achieve the goal.
Oh it was. And even if you do that, the number of unread messages does not account for the threads you have ignored, it just hides them from your view in the "What's New" tab. Overall, I would say it isn't worth the effort to go through and ignore all the threads you don't want to see since you inevitably end up needing to wipe out your "What's New" with a "mark all as read" anyway each time an ignored thread has a post put in it.

Reactions: Nibbins
May 18, 2021
Would the "ignore" or "unwatch" button on the top of each of the other parks subforums work for that?

Thanks for that response. I tried this and it seemed to me that I could ignore other parks' subforums and they disappear from What's New. Yes, the count gets out of sync as noted, but so far this seems to be a good solution. But I've only done this once. Maybe I'm missing something of the downside.

Reactions: Nibbins
Login or Register to Hide This Ad