Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The pipeline easement through the park wasn't really a problem when maintaining the greenery in it was intentional. The overgrowth is very ugly alongside the Loch Ness Tressle specifically. It used to be basically a strip of well maintained yard with short grass, and it looked very nice. Finnegan's would not take much to make look better but things need to stop being cut down around it. Foliage has grown in around Finnegan's, Verbolten, and Invadr but it continues to be cut down by the landscaping department at the park.

Finnegan's specifically would look VERY nice if they'd let the valley grow back again. There is room alongside the ride between the platform and the pipeline easement to grow a row of decent sized trees, if they'd let it happen. I also envision a stone facade around the front of the ride platform in the likeness to the castle wall around Grogans Grill, to better incorporate the ride.
I'm not entirely sure why this is the response, but I was talking about in general in the park. Restore some of the planters, update landscaping, paint and fix all the buildings, fix broken effects on rides.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad