Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I thought given that we are coming up on a new year it might be interesting to have people talk about some of the smaller often overlooked parks and events around the country that all worthy of a visit.

Reactions: Mushroom
This is a cool idea. For the first park i thought we could spotlight a little place called cedar point. I’d never heard of it before today but a quick google search shows they have some rideable that look decent for a small park

One of the most surprisingly lovely little parks I’ve ever visited was Castles ‘N’ Coasters near Phoenix, AZ. It’s not a particularly large park, but it has two of the only Hopkins coasters in the world (including an unexpectedly fun looper), a decent collection of flats, and a fantastically themed and landscaped mini golf course. But what really struck me was the theming of the place. The park is filled with beautiful landscaping and architecture that give it a wonderful, mythical Arabian theme. Fountains and statues abound, rides are tied to the theme (the log flume is even filled with well cared-for props that carry the theme), and the whole park was just brimming with charm.

It’s definitely not a park I’d travel just to visit, but if you’re in that part of the country, it’s a delightful little park that few people know about.

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad