Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
HHN has always combined lighthearted content with scares since the very beginning. I'm just surprised its taken them this long to add something as iconic as Ghostbusters to the lineup.

This has some serious potential to bring us some really creative set pieces. If Uni can make this a soundstage maze, I'd imagine some crazy animatronics and some beautiful set design. Something like Poltergeist or Stranger Things was last year.

Reactions: SukaUniFl
I have a theory as to how they got Ghostbusters as a house. They probably needed to get the license from Columbia Studios to get the Ghostbuster outfits for the Stranger Things 2 house. While they were negotiating for the Stranger Things house, they probably were like since we are already getting the license they could just do a full blown Ghostbusters house and Columbia accepted. I wonder if they will hide any references to the old Ghostbusters shows in the house (at least in the Orlando house, not sure if Hollywood ever had Ghostbuster shows).

It seems like this is a particularly whimsical HHN this year! Usually their funny maze is Chucky, which is at least actually a horror franchise, but that slot seems to be occupied by Ghostbusters this time around. Plus the arcade scarezone and the teens-do-an-urban-legend maze and Stranger Things? Lots of lighter-hearted themes with tons of room for cool art direction! I trust Universal to bring the scares, but just an interesting turn this year.

Reactions: Eric and Applesauce
I glad they released it, I was so wanting to tell you guys, especially since Rob Zombie zone, and last house is 1000 times amazing and my favorite.. But also my family is back so if any one goes you can see me at the Fear Factor stage with the Academy of Villains bringing Hell to the stage with the new show "ALTERED STATES" Pharcide & Phoenix have been crazy busy plus putting this together.

And a little bit my joy you will see in Vanity Ball, so cant wait to see some faces there So stay SPOOPY my BGW family

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad