Event Halloween Horror Nights 29

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
I told you it was a good year to be a RZ(ROBIE ZOMBIE)Fan, since he is having both a house/maze and his own Scare Zone. HellBilly Deluxe.
The scare zone will feature his music, and some of the crazy RZ designs. Which look Cray Cray. This Scare zone is one of been looking at and watching for.
Also I am big fan of House of 1000 Corpses fan so looking to do this, and get to see soon or wait for To,M night. Now with everything announced and official, I will give some tidbits when I can. So Stay Spoopy. My BGW haunt fans.

Reactions: The Quist

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
So.... Did they forget they had an 80s theme or?
It is a 80s theme with a nod to Slasher films, and cult type of movies.
Plus they are doing Zombie Land 2 & there is an actual mini Zombieland Tower being put up.
So, yeah the 80s, but have Zombieland 2 for the Zombies but synergy I guess ZombieLand 2 is coming out this year.
So, I think my favorite once I have to do when I am not standing around posing for animal crackers or have night off, looking forward to is the following,
1 House of 1000 Corpses
2 Vanity Ball
3 Nightingales Blood Pit
4.Depths of Fear
All the Scare Zones: Vikings is my favorite
See You in the Fog BGW Familia

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
Having slashers and cult films is fine, but they proudly announced that the theme was going to be set in the 80s again. And the 80s has a lot you can work with, without going to house of 1000 corpses or zombieland. Not to mention their non-IP houses and scarezones.

I realize not everything will match that theme of the 80s, and that's fine. It's just from what we know so far, besides Stranger Things, Killer Klowns, and Ghostbusters, not much else is set in or from the 80s.

They could have just said they wanted to go with a cult film theme, instead of mentioning the 80s at all.

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Having slashers and cult films is fine, but they proudly announced that the theme was going to be set in the 80s again. And the 80s has a lot you can work with, without going to house of 1000 corpses or zombieland. Not to mention their non-IP houses and scarezones.

I realize not everything will match that theme of the 80s, and that's fine. It's just from what we know so far, besides Stranger Things, Killer Klowns, and Ghostbusters, not much else is set in or from the 80s.

They could have just said they wanted to go with a cult film theme, instead of mentioning the 80s at all.
Exactly, a Marketing mis step. I get how they are say it is 80's but yet have some IP's that are not. But also towards last steps A&D got the IP "US", to use which took over a 80s cultish "ToothFairy" style house. Rob Zombie I see as both 80s & cultish especially since my favorite move is "HOUSE OF 100 CORPSES" ,

However, bad misstep on Marketing this year they should of gave it more 80's theme as maybe Cult of the 80s atmosphere, but then they got
US & ZOMBIELAND 2 DOUBLE STEP, (which is the Synergy scare zone, since movie is coming out.
Although this is reminding me of the 2009 year when it was one of the better years then some, because everyone was like this was 2009 was better than 2010
I will check on things tmrw, especially since I will be up that way tomorrow.

You were right they should of market it better than saying 80s theme, but we were told Cult, and then some things are from this year, unless US is a movie based in the 80s, was the Ho1C based in the 80s. I will enjoy regardless, because I will be at FFL theater everynight with my Academy of Villains family & my House of Vayne family.

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
According to the wiki for Us, (I have only seen the Kill Count for Us, but I haven't seen the movie itself.) It starts in the mid-80s but otherwise is a present day film. And again not having seen House of a 1000 Corpses and only looking at the wiki, (I am not a fan of Rob Zombie, and even less of a fan of his films.) the movie sounds like it takes place in the late 70s, but obviously wiki can be wrong and having not seen the movie I can't prove otherwise. The other IP house is Universal Monsters, which I mean you can pretty much set them anywhere in time and it works, but most of the films were from the 30s and 40s. Combine that with the non IP houses, where one is set in Ancient Rome and the only house that sounds like it could fit the theme is the Yeti one where it's going to be B Movie style - As they said it came from the same designers as Slaughter Sinema.

All the themes seem to be all over the place. So Cult theme I totally get and understand. But together as a whole its just seems... messy.

Though honestly I wish the theme was Horror Comedy. Because I don't think they could convincingly make Ghostbusters scary.

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
That's a wrap, the last announcement for HHN 29
They are doing a show called HALLOWEEN MARATHONG OF MAYHEM LAGOON SHOW
To Debut this year
So see you all in the fog, plus my last HHN working with my Stay Spoopy Family
Now onto working on an EPIC UNIVERSE

Attachments

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Sorry for the double post, but here is the lanyard for this year and more to come.
Plus just found out the ANARCHade will be using a laser curtain above you and lots of special effects that they are using.
I just want a crazy looking Mario chase people around, besides its a easy way to show that SNW is coming to Epic Universe, besides people are already going nuts and trying to find out what is in SNW.
Special thank you to @ParkStop for this info.

Attachments

Apr 29, 2011
Last edited:

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Blood & Gore Realness thru botched surgery and you can shake your little tush on the catwalk and serve it up on The Runway.
I'll see You After The Function. My favorite scare zone, how I am gonna miss doing this type of work, but I am glad my work is now gonna be "EPIC"
My favorite Vanity Ball Diva Dolls & Man Divas!! This was my sleeper scare zone once it was being brought up from the Chucky zone "OPERATION" game crazy surgery where the Dr would pull out body inners and it would shoot or spray out blood (water mist)
Vanity Ball is still giving me that "POSE" & "PARIS IS BURNING" Ballroom Culture Vibe with a bit of Demented & Botched Plastic Surgery type of feeling.

Attachments

Reactions: Jesy and Eric
Login or Register to Hide This Ad